Brief Introduction By Best Astrologer in Kolkata
As per Best Astrologer In Kolkata, Astrology sees mankind as being not only influenced by hereditary factors and the environment, but also by the state of our solar system at the moment of birth. The planets are regarded as basic life-forces, the tools we live by as well as the basis of our very substance. These planetary forces take on different forms, depending on their zodiacal position and on the way they relate to one another. The aspects formed between the planets describe these relationships, the positions of the planets in relation to the place of birth tell us of their expression in the spheres of life depicted by the astrological houses. By interpreting the roles of these players (the planets) and their qualities (the elements, signs and houses) and creating a synthesis, astrology is able to present a complete and comprehensive picture of the person and his potential, based on the natal horoscope.
Astrology is without doubt the original science, the oldest of the systems of knowledge devised by human beings. It is the science of fate/destiny used for understanding events happening on earth.
Astrology is not only the foremost of the outer sciences which deal with the nature of the physical universe, it is one of the most important of the inner or spiritual sciences which deal with the mind and soul.
Branches of Vedic Astrology By Astrologer In Kolkata
Vedic astrology (Jyotisha) has three main branches:
- Siddhanta (Astronomy)
- Samhita (Mundane astrology)
- Hora (Predictive astrology)
Basic concept of astrology By Famous Astrologer In Kolkata
The Science of Astrology is concerned with the observations of the positions of certain bodies and certain points in the heavens in relation to the earth and with the correspondences between these relative positions and the events which occur on the Earth. That such correspondences do exist is unquestionable. Modern scientific experiments and observation could easily verify this and confirm the findings of the ancient scientists. It does not necessarily follow that the planets and the stars themselves affect or cause such events. It is sufficient to note that certain positions or groupings of the stars or planets in relation to the earth actually do correspond to certain types of events which occur on the earth.
To make the necessary observations and to translate these observations into terms of correspondence with events occurring on the Earth, both physical and psychological, Hindu Astrologers evolved a rational procedure which is based on five main factors:
- The Zodiac fixed background to which all heavenly bodies are referred. This background is divided into twelve equal parts.
- The Asterisms – Subdivisions of the Fixed Background or Zodiac into smaller sections marked by the Fixed Stars.
- The Solar System-The Sun, the Moon and the planets which, like the Earth, comprise our own Solar system. The motions of these bodies from point to point within the Fixed Background and in relation to the Earth.
- The Houses-Imaginary space divisions, radiating out vertically from any particular point on the Earth’s surface, and marking out divisions of space, traversed by this point during each twenty-four hours, as the Earth revolves on its own axis.
- Time-Any given moment at which an event occurs.
In order to determine these positions and groupings accurately, Astrologers use a fixed background or plane of reference called the Zodiac. The Zodiacal Circle is in the same plane as the Ecliptic which is the approximate path of the Earth and Planets in their motion around the Sun. The Zodiac, therefore, is merely the Ecliptic extended limitlessly into space.
These twelve equal sections or divisions of the Zodiac are called the Signs of the Zodiac and are named and numbered as follows:
1. Aries 2. Taurus 3. Gemini 4. Cancer 5. Leo 6. Virgo 7. Libra 8. Scorpio 9. Sagittarius 10. Capricorn 11. Aquarius 12. Pisces
Vedic Terminology :
1. Mesha 2. Vrishabha 3. Mithuna 4. Karka 5. Sinha 6. Kanya 7. Tula 8. Vrischika 9. Dhanu 10. Makara 11. Kumbha 12. Mina
Best Astrologer In Kolkata Subrata Shastri Is also Expert in Palmistry, numerology and Vastu Shastra , Tantra etc. He is well known as Love marriage Specialist astrologer, Education specialist astrologer, Carrier specialist astrologer, Vasikaran specialist astrologer etc.. He is serving not only in kolkata, but he is available now in Tarapith and Kamakhya also.